I first contacted Emma as I was struggling to recover my fitness and ideal weight following a few years with health problems. I can honestly say it was a great decision, Emma worked out a programme that is constantly evolving and is always the right balance between challenging and achievable. I have found it really helpful to have the discipline and structure of a personal trainer both in creating a suitable programme and then monitoring it every step of the way to ensure I reach my goals.
Emma’s easy going, friendly personality creates a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere. She makes each workout challenging, creative and most importantly fun! I am amazed at the extent to which I have become motivated and even enthusiastic about exercise.
Running Assessment Course
This consists of a one hour assessment, where you will be taken through a full body postural and movement analysis. The purpose of this is to look for where your muscles are strong/weak and then for any imbalances that may exist. Following this I will be able to prescribe you a programme of exercises to strengthen any weak muscles and stretches to help lengthen any tight muscles, enabling you to run faster, stronger and with less risk of injury. 5 x 30 minute sessions will be subsequently be booked in at weekly intervals to check technique and ensure you are on target to achieve your end goal.
£170 for 6 sessions
Holistic Core Restore® Athlete 12
- This programme runs for 12 weeks and you will meet with me twice per week virtually and complete your additional ‘weekly delivered’ online core restore home workouts, which are approximately 20 minutes in duration and progressed weekly. You will be guided through these additional workouts by programme creator Jenny Burrell, so you actually have the benefit of two Coaches for the entire 12 weeks! BONUS!
- I will post a weekly workout in a private Facebook group and then a second video will help you to improve other areas of your life including nutrition, hydration, stress etc with guidance notes provided.
- The programme will start with SET UP, where we help you get prepared for the coming 12 weeks including taking your Fitness Test and logging your start point measurements.
- You will also receive 2 x 30 minute Personal Training to be taken when you are lacking in motivation
- What have you got to lose...?
- The next course starts on Monday 4th June and the first 12 people to sign up will get this at a 50% discount, just £63.50.
Pay for 6 sessions up front and receive the 7th FREE!
£266 if within a 5 mile radius of Maidstone
Assessment (tailored to your individual needs and requirements), goal setting, weekly sessions and home workout).
£45 per hour
Weekly sessions if motivation is an issue.
(This price is based on the session being at Southcote Proactive Healthcare or within a 5 mile radius of Maidstone)
This four week programme in the outdoor space of your choice will aim to improve your physical AND mental wellbeing. Following a thorough screening I will create a programme bespoke to your specific needs.
£157 (within a 5 mile radius of Maidstone)
Emma did wonders for my physical and mental wellbeing throughout my pregnancy. The exercise programme was pitched just right - not too strenuous, so I never felt at risk of doing myself or my baby any harm but just enough to make sure I left each session invigorated. As my baby grew and my body changed shape, thanks to Emma I never felt that I was losing control of myself or my mobility, which made a huge difference to my ability to enjoy my pregnancy and to stay busy and active.