When you feel tension, become aware of your body. Imagine your are dropping further into your legs and feet to ground yourself. Breathe in and out, thinking love and peace.
Your pelvic floor and core is stimulated most through synergistic movement (i.e. muscles working together) as opposed to only performing static Kegels alone or doing sit-ups to flatten your tummy!
Holistic Core Restore: Every Woman – our 6 Week Foundation Programme
Holistic Core Restore is a simple, highly effective Pelvic Floor and Core Strength Small Group Class or one-to-one work with your instructor. It’s taught as a six session course.
It sounds interesting! How does it work?
Holistic Core Restore includes a selection of weekly, progressed and integrated strength exercises, where functional, fascial movement is combined with total 'core consciousness' and the breath.
You’ll be performing squats, lunges, pulling and pushing movements, rotating, bending over and balancing….why? Because YOUR PELVIC FLOOR & CORE RESTORE LOVES & NEEDS IT and is stimulated most through SYNERGYISTIC MOVEMENT as opposed to ONLY PERFORMING static Kegels alone or doing sit-ups to flatten your tummy!
What to expect from Holistic Core Restore Every Woman® Foundation Course
During this intensive 6-WEEK course we begin the work of reintroducing your Pelvic Floor and Abdominals to the rest of your body (because that’s the way they were designed to work) and to restore their natural function and strength.
The Holistic Core Restore® Every Woman Foundation Programme is a 60 minute class or one-to-one sessions that has four key components:
- Release – a simple, dynamic warm-up and mobilisation that improves alignment and gets you centred and ready for the class.
- The main workout consists of a series of progressed, functional movements all designed to stimulate your pelvic floor as a part of first your core and then your whole body, as was originally intended! And we ALWAYS WORK WITH THE BREATH to really ‘supersize’ your connection. (See the diagram below).
- Re-Release – a relaxing and re-mobilizing end to the movement part of the session.
- ‘Time-to-Talk’ – every session ends with 15 minutes of space you to feed back on your time since last attending, and your ‘ Self-Care Log’. Talking is powerful. Women need to talk and we should never apologise for that. It’s what makes us who we are. It builds sisterhood, community, relieves isolation and reduces stress. The ‘Time to Talk’ portion of the class is just as important as the actual exercises.
- Sometimes I may choose to lead a simple guided meditation to soothe and de-stress you before you float off home
- Alternatively, I may include a talk on a key aspect of the programme such as nutrition and offer you wonderful food or juice samples to illustrate that….I think people LOVE this part the most!
The next course will start on Thursday 14th June 2018 at Southcote, 7:30pm and costs £127.
Please click the link below to guarantee your place.
Holistic Core Restore® Heat
In the HCR ‘Heat’ programme, we’ve finally nailed exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’! It’s a ‘no-jump’ workout that truly will hit all the fat loss markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. Once you’ve gone through the ‘Every Woman’ programme, ‘Heat’ is your next step and we truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. Ultimately, IT CAN BE DONE. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss!
The next course starts on Thursday 22nd February at 6:30pm and costs £57. You must have attended Everywoman before attending Heat.
Holistic Core Restore® 4th trimester
This programme is perfect for in the early days of being a new mum. You will learn the skills of 'core-reconnection', safe lifting (of your new baby, we're not talking dumbbells here), breath work and nutrition strategies before your 6-8 week GP check. Safe, progressed, workouts, nutrition and lifestyle programming that supports and guides you back to health.